Representing Clients Worldwide in U.S. Immigration Law Matters
The Law Office of Elena Vlady is a full-service immigration law firm based out of Austin, Texas that represents people from all over the world in U.S. immigration law matters. We handle all immigration matters including the representation of businesses, employees and individuals in all 50 states. Elena Vlady provides individualized immigration services to prospective clients seeking to immigrate to the United States based on family or employment status, who are seeking citizenship or asylum, are in need of skilled deportation defense and who are looking for legal counsel for any type of visa. As a small law firm, we take pride in the personalized service that each client receives. When you choose us, you will work directly with an immigration attorney and receive the attention you deserve.
Your Full Service US Immigration Law Firm. We handle all immigration matters including the representation of businesses, employees and individuals.
United States immigration policy is based on three general categories: family based immigration, employment based immigration, and humanitarian relief. In addition, a small number of visas are allocated for diversity. Our law firm provides services in all areas of immigration law, including special cases.
- Immigrant & Non-Immigrant Visas
- Removal & Deportation Defense
- Citizenship & Naturalization
- Employment Visas
- Family Immigration – Marriage, Fiancé & Family Visas
- Permanent employment visas (green card)
- FOIA Requests
- Requests for Evidence (RFE)
- Adjustment of Status
- Appeals and Motions to Reopen
- ICE Holds
- Immigration Detention & Airport Detention
- Sealing Criminal Records
- Consular Processing
- Writ of Mandamus (Federal Suit Against USCIS)
- LGBT Immigration
- Obama’s Deferred Action for Parents (DAPA)
- Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA)
- Divorce And Immigration
- Violence Against Women Act (WAVA) Cases
- International Adoption
- B-1/B-2 Visitor’s Visas
Available to visits coming to the U.S. for business or pleasure. B-1 business visitor visas are for a short duration and must not involve local employment. Nationals of certain countries may be eligible to visit the U.S. for up to 90 days without obtaining a visa.
- E-1/E-2 Treaty Trader and Investor Visas
- F-1 and M-1 Student Visas
- H-1B Specialty Occupation (Professionals) Visas
- J-1 and Q-1 Exchange Visitor Visas
- K-1 Fiancé Visas
- L-1 Intracompany Transfer Visas
- O-1 Extraordinary Ability Worker Visas
- P-1 Artists and Athletes Visas
- R-1 Religious Worker Visas
- TN Status Under the North American Free Trade Agreement
Permanent ResidencyAn immigrant visa for permanent residence in the U.S. requires that the person be eligible for immigration based on:
(1) A family relationship with a U.S. citizen or permanent resident; (2) On employment needs; or (3) Eligible for a special immigrant visa. These categories include:
- Family Immigration – Marriage, Fiancé & Family Visas
- EB-1 Foreign Nationals of Extraordinary Ability, Outstanding Professors and Researchers and Multinational Executives and Managers
- EB-2 Workers with Advanced Degrees or Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
- EB-3 Skilled Workers and Professionals
- EB-4 Special Immigrant Visas for Religious Workers
- EB-5 Investor/Employment Creation Visas
- DV-1 Visas (the “Green Card Lottery”)
- Refugee and Asylum Applications
- Removal And Deportation Defense
- Deportation Appeals
- U.S. Citizenship
○ Dual Citizenship
○ I-601 Application for Waiver of Grounds of Inadmissibility
○ I-212 Waiver: Application for Permission to Reapply for Admission into the United States After Deportation or Removal
- Special Categories of Green Card Applicants
○ U Visas & Green Card Based on U Non-immigrant Visa Status for Victims of a Crime
○ Asylum and Withholding of Removal
Why Hire an Immigration Lawyer?
Need a temporary working visa? A green card? US citizenship? Extension of Stay? Deportation Defense? Representation in Immigration Court?
U.S. Immigration law issues can be very confusing when facing them on your own. It involves a great deal of legal procedure, forms, red tape and laws that must be navigated. Having a knowledgeable and skilled attorney on your side can make all the difference in your case. The Law Office of Elena Vlady provides excellent legal representation to clients all over the world with U.S. immigration matters.
Our legal team can greatly help reduce the amount of stress and complications for the client. Austin based immigration attorney Elena Vlady is an immigrant herself so she fully understands from personal experience what the immigration process consists of and does everything possible to make it a smooth road for the client.
- You WILL speak and work with a U.S. Attorney
- We obtain successful results. We will explore all options
- We work for an affordable flat fee
- We give our clients personalized attention and individual results
- We represent clients in all 50 United States and Worldwide
Representing clients in all 50 states and worldwide
Local Office. Global Presence
The Law Office of Elena Vlady is based in Austin, Texas. We assist global clients with U.S. immigration and naturalization matters and represent clients from all 50 states and countries around the world. No matter where you are located, we are committed to providing you with quality and efficient services and handle your cases with the utmost attention.
Exceptional Representation at an Affordable Price
We give our clients personalized attention and individual results.
The Law Office of Elena Vlady offers exceptional representation at an affordable price. We are dedicated to working efficiently but thoroughly, with the ultimate goal of reuniting families and ensuring protection for our clients. Call our law office today and we will provide you with a complete assessment of your immigration matter and determine the best strategy for your case.
Although we are located in Austin, Texas, we represent clients in Austin, Texas, in all 50 US states, and all over the world. We are available for both in-person, Skype and telephone consultations.